Cuttlebug Mania – Make us Smile

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

At Cuttlebug Mania we’d like you to make a funny project, to make a joke, perhaps for April Fool, a prank, but most of all to put a smile on someone's face. I went for the smile and created this fun Anniversary card with a play on words. Not happy though as when I ran my embossing folder through my Cuttlebug it snapped off the corner. Thankfully it was only a small piece but still annoying!!

Funny
Materials used – Square scallop card blank, White, green and red cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Couture Creations Celebrate embossing folder, Provocraft Fruit and Tags die and Provocraft Spring Floral die, Miserably Loose font, Small heart punch, Stampin Up Scallop border punch and Wink of Stella pen.

4 comments:

  1. You've covered up the missing corner well, Kerry! I'd never have known! It's really sad when a corner of the embossing folder gets mangled! This is a fun anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely bright card Kerry, certainly made me smile. Sorry to hear about your embossing folder especially after Deneen's Bug last week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it the folder or the plate that snapped? Either is a bugger! Love the card - bright and cheerful and amusing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan. It was the Couture Creations Celebrate embossing folder, love the pattern. Thankfully it was just the corner but still annoying. These folders feel a little more brittle than others I've used. Thanks for your lovely comment x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx