Cuttlebug Mania – Easter Egg

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Myself and Jannie started Cuttlebug Mania together just over a year ago. We have been so pleased on how it’s gone with so many amazing entries and followers. But after an amazing time, I have decided to step down, as myself and my husband will be starting a new life in France. I want to thank Jannie for sharing the experience with me and I wish her well with Cuttlebug Mania in the future.
So for my last challenge it’s an Easter theme. There are so many images that come to mind when we think of Easter, the Easter bunny, chocolate, the cross, chocolate, cute little chicks, more chocolate and of course the Easter egg. So pop on over to Cuttlebug Mania and create for us an Easter project which must feature an egg.
Easter Egg
Materials used – A6 white card blank, White and pink cardstock, My Mind’s Eye Happy Day paper pad, Artemio Down on the Farm stamps, Studio G Alphabet stamps, Assorted memento inks, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots embossing folder, Sizzix Scribbles Swirls die and Sizzix Thick Cuts Ovals, Wink of Stella pen, Ribbon and Gems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx