Cuttlebug Mania - Let’s go Dotty

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Dots have to be one of the most popular patterns in card making. You can see them everywhere, on paper, embossing folders, ribbons, stamps and more. I’ve used the very popular Swiss Dots (what would we do without it) embossing folder on my card plus some dotty scraps of paper that came free with a magazine. I’ve also popped a dot in the centre of my flower. We’d like you to get Dotty at Cuttlebug Mania and show us how you’ve used your dots.

Dotty

Materials used – Black, white and pink cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots embossing folder, Olivia alphabet dies and XCut Smoothie alphabet dies, Scrap dotty paper, Stampin Up scallop border punch, Half Pearl and Wink of Stella clear pen.

1 comment:

  1. This is so elegant Kerry - dotty but elegant x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx