Cuttlebug Mania – Touch of Red

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Red and white looks so striking and can be used for so many types of cards. I’ve used these colours to make a Valentines card for my husband. I layered some white cardstock at angles onto a backing sheet then embossed it. I cut out the hearts and mounted the centre one on foam squares to give some dimension.

We’d like to see this vibrant colour on any project of your choice over at Cuttlebug Mania. Perhaps you still have a Valentines card to make like I did, an anniversary or even male card. Whatever project you choose we want to see a touch of red or a big splash of red. There’s a great prize to win, so pop on over and enter your project.

Touch of Red

Materials used – White and red cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Sizzix Crush on You texture plate, Cuttlebug Hearts dies and Memory Box Parker upper alphabet dies and Ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of this, it is stunning. Well done. Have a great week Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx