Cuttlebug Mania – Let’s feel It

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Texture can add so much dimension to a project. You could choose to use metal, wood, fabric, felt, buttons, ribbon etc . What other products can you think of that could add texture to your project for our challenge at Cuttlebug Mania. I’ve used felt scraps to make my tree plus some ribbon and embossing. Apologies for the slightly blurry photo, but my son was playing with the camera and I can’t seem to get it back as it was.

Lets Feel It

Materials used – A6 white card blank, White and pink cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Swiss dots embossing folder and Cart-Us scallop circle die, Stampin Up scallop edge punch,Hero Arts Birthday Messages, Tree Trunk stamp (no name), Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Felt scraps, Ribbon and Glitter.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Kerry, you can really feel those leaves x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx