Cuttlebug Mania - Love

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Romance is in the air at Cuttlebug Mania and we want you to create a project for Valentines Day. I have used this lovely new stamp set called Summer Breeze that my sister got me for Christmas from Kaiser Crafts. I thought this bird cage was so romantic and would be great for anniversary cards too.

Our prize this week is a $25 voucher from Lots of Buttons. So to be with a chance of winning, pop on over to Cuttlebug Mania and enter your romantic projects.

Love
Materials used – White square blank, White cardstock, My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline papers, Cuttlebug plus Sizzix Lovely Flourish texture plate, CartUs Scallop dies and XCut Speech Bubbles dies, Kaisercraft Summer Breeze stamps, English Stamp Company Celebrations stamps, Assorted Promarkers, Mini Heart punch, Memento Espresso Truffle ink, Gems and a Wink of Stella clear pens.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Bet you are excited about your newest project :-) Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry! Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I just scrolled around yours and your cards are really fabulous. I love this one because of its soft colors and the lovely image. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx