Cuttlebug Mania - Distressed

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Welcome to 2014 and I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. I had a great time spending it with my family but wow, didn’t it go so fast. Hope you all got some lovely new crafty goodies to play with. My sister bought me a gorgeous stamp set and some new embossing folders which I will feature on my cards soon. I also got some new ribbons, Promarkers and some fun scissors shaped like an owl.

We start the new year at Cuttlebug Mania with a distressed challenge. Not distressed after the festivities but distressing on your cards. You can ink, sand, rip etc on your project. I chose to distress the edges on the dress and panels with a craft knife.

This weeks' sponsor ishttp://www.bestcardmaking-downloads.com/default.aspxand the winner may choose 3 Downloads.

 

Distressed

Materials used – Cream A6 card blank, Cream cardstock, Melissa Francis Classic Elegance papers, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots embossing folder and XCut Speech Bubbles dies, Dress template made from an old birthday card, Creative Expressions Elegant Ladies stamp, Ribbon and a Wink of Stella clear pen.

1 comment:

  1. You do make some beautiful cards. Love this. See you soon :-) Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx