Cuttlebug Mania - Christmas

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Christmas is nearly upon, the tree is up, the presents are wrapped and the cards are written. I just need to buy the food and I’m done. We are spending Christmas at my Mum and Dad’s, so really looking forward to that. Hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are doing.

This is our final challenge at Cuttlebug Mania for 2013 and it’s an Anything Goes challenge, which are very popular. The theme of course is Christmas, what else. I love blue on Christmas cards so I used some very bling paper behind my squares. And I’ve managed to use an embossing folder that has been very neglected. Pop on over and see the other festive creations from our design team. See you back in 2014.

Christmas
Materials used – White A6 card blank, White cardstock, Blue glitter paper, Cuttlebug plus Fancy Corners embossing folders, Paper Smooches Swanky SnowDudes clear stamps, Blue Sukura Gelly Roll pen and Gems.

3 comments:

  1. Simple but gorgeous. Have a great Christmas, see you in the New Year :-)) D & N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love embossing,
    thanks for your visit and sweet comment on my blog
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx